Welcome to fundinginformation.org, detailed and up-to-date news and information about new sources of funding for all those involved in raising money for not for profit organisations throughout the UK.
You will find out where you can raise the money you need now whether you are a:
- Voluntary or community group;
- Social enterprise;
- Housing Association;
- Council for Voluntary Service or funding adviser;
- Local authority external funding department;
- Health Trust, Police Authority, Drugs Action Team or other public sector agency;
- Community partnership or area regeneration scheme.
It meets the needs of large and small organisations across the UK.
You will find coverage of the widest range of activities, from working with young people or on environmental issues, from self-help groups of people with disabilities to animal rescue projects, from health and social welfare to arts and cultural institutions, from heritage to regeneration or rural action.
Everything you need to know about new sources of funding throughout the UK.